Collecting Information about You
We collect information about you such as your name, phone number, email address, and place to save it with us in order to identify your identity.
- Through the information you provide, we can save any personal information about you. For example, your personal information includes: your name, phone number, address, email address, or transacting business with us, and financial information like your payment method.
- Getting information about you from other sources like business partners, contractors, and other third parties help us know your purchase history and demographic information about you
- Whenever you provide us with information about others, we store all the information about all of you.
With Whom Information is Shared?
We use information about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support.
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
- Manage our business.
Who can Know Information about You?
We may share your personal information with:
Authorized service providers that provide services that fulfil orders, process credit card payments, deliver packages, and provide customer services.
Business partners share with businesses your personal information to provide you with services, products, and promotions.
Legal demand includes a court order or request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agencies to establish or exercise our legal rights and to defend against legal claims.